Allego, a sales enablement solutions provider, offers a Digital Sales Rooms tool designed to help users create personalized, self-directed sales engagement rooms that help connect with buyers and meet their needs more accurately and efficiently.
Digital Sales Rooms provides digitally centric tools for building unique content experiences, allowing users to house all content, video conference recordings and deal files in one place for prospects to access throughout the buyer’s journey. Users can create a variety of content experiences to engage buyers in a virtual setting and help them reach a purchasing decision faster.
- Branded content experiences that allow users to leverage pre-created templates to deploy relevant branded content at any point in the sales deal, which includes their company logo and privacy statements;
- The ability to personalize their Digital Sales Room for intimate buyer engagement, such as the ability to place their prospect’s logo and a personalized banner message as a greeting;
- Personalized video messages and content to help users provide a human touch to enhance their sales engagement strategies;
- Collaborative commenting capabilities that allow users to observe stakeholders currently in their Digital Sales Room and send messages to answer their questions, provide context and convey product/service value instantly; and
- The ability to track room engagement and gain valuable deal intelligence to identify which pieces of content prospects are viewing and help prioritize their next course of action.
Who It’s For
Digital Sales Rooms is designed for B2B sales teams looking to build strong, collaborative relationships with prospects through centralized content experiences.
What Makes It Special
The platform’s personalization and analytics capabilities allow users to gain buyer insights and build their sales engagement around specific interests and pain points. Users can also share informative content by collaborating directly with the buyer to address their needs more accurately.
117 Kendrick Street, Suite 800
Needham, MA 02494 USA