Join us either in person or online for a panel discussion hosted by Prema Gurunathan, Managing Director of Upstream, on why where you are based and who you share the space with matters to unlock innovation.
The panel will explore:
- Co-location by building and by postcode: what are the benefits of locating your scaleup in a building and a district designed to fuel growth, and where you are actively co-located with like-minded peers at a similar stage of growth?
- University connections fueling innovation: what are the competitive advantages of being ‘university connected’ and why spin-outs from Imperial College London are laying down roots in White City
- Innovation districts as growth drivers: spotlight on White City as an exemplar case for why investment in London and across the UK is needed to create more innovation districts to boost the UK’s post-covid recovery
- Prema Gurunathan, Managing Director, Upstream
- Dr Michelle Rogan, Associate Professor of Strategy and Entrepreneurship, Imperial College Business School
- Dr Samin Saeed, UK Chief Scientific Officer, Novartis
- Henrik Hagemann, CEO, Puraffinity
- Michael Holmes, Chief Commercial Officer, Scale Space
No comment yet, add your voice below!