DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION FOR THE PANEL?
Email your questions for the panel to email@example.com.
Who is on the panel?
• Tom Renn: Managing Director, Bruntwood SciTech
• Christina Colmer McHugh: Founder and Director, Moodbeam
• Lou Cordwell OBE: Founder and CEO, magneticNorth
• Andrew Gore: Co-founder and CEO, Soccer Manager
• Andrew Rabbitt: Co-founder and CEO, Incuto
• Eve Roodhouse: Chief Officer, Culture and Economy, Leeds City Council
This debate will discuss what our cities should look like in the future, focussing in particular on Manchester, Leeds and Liverpool.
The aim of the debate is to talk to business leaders and stakeholders about the role of science and technology in growing the knowledge economies of UK cities, what needs to change, what do we need more of and how business and government can work together to build places that can compete nationally and globally when it comes to innovation.
To do this Business Leader has partnered with Bruntwood SciTech and will be bringing together a leading panel to debate the below topics and much more:
• What will the cities of the future look like?
• What impact will the ‘Levelling up Agenda’ have?
• Growth Funding and regional variations
• Leadership and policy
• Do businesses have the space they need to grow?
• How best to support start-ups and scale-ups?
Be sure to subscribe to the Business Leader YouTube channel for more interviews with some of the UK’s leading business figures.