Lucid, the leading provider of visual collaboration software, closed out a landmark year of accelerated product growth and momentum for its visual collaboration suite.
Lucid offers the only visual collaboration suite that helps teams see and build the future from idea to reality. Its flagship product Lucidchart and its new whiteboarding application Lucidspark work together seamlessly, giving teams the power of visual collaboration so they can clearly see and communicate what needs to be built and move more quickly from initial idea to action.
Marketing Technology News: VIZIO and Verizon Media Announce Strategic Partnership to Advance Connected TV, Omnichannel Advertising
“Our teams built and delivered new products and amazing innovation faster than ever before,” said Karl Sun, co-founder and CEO at Lucid. “As leaders look for solutions to support hybrid workforces in the long-term, the Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite offers critical benefits to help teams stay aligned, engaged and productive no matter where they are located.”
In less than eight months since launch, Lucidspark has already garnered over one million users and won multiple awards, including being named a 2021 Best Remote Work Product by G2 and earning the 2021 SIIA CODiE Award in the Best Remote Working Solution category. Because the product is built on top of Lucid’s proprietary data platform, innovation has been rapid and continuous since its launch, including:
- Enhanced facilitation: Additional facilitation features have been added since launch, such as breakout boards, advanced voting capabilities, custom colors and presentation mode, to make it easier for teams to be productive and efficient during group ideation and brainstorm sessions.
- Intelligent idea synthesis: Lucidspark has expanded its intelligent data synthesis capabilities, including features such as Magic Sort, which uses machine learning to automatically sort and gather ideas by theme, enabling teams to seamlessly move into action plans.
- Template libraries: An expanded template library, as well as the ability to create corporate templates, makes it easy for any team to start collaborating, ideating and building custom action plans quickly.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Hunter Montgomery, Chief Marketing Officer at ChurnZero
Lucid’s intelligent diagramming application, Lucidchart, has also experienced tremendous growth and product innovations focused around improving user experience, ease of use and governance. These updates include:
- Document comparison: Users now have the ability to quickly find meaningful changes over the lifetime of a diagram and can compare documents in a side-by-side viewer, helping teams more quickly align and achieve a shared understanding, even asynchronously.
- Cloud visualization: Lucidchart also makes it easy for users to automatically visualize, understand and optimize cloud architectures on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) through accurate, up-to-date and interactive diagrams that are consistent across the organization.
The unique integration between the two products is a true differentiator. In Lucidspark, teams are able to focus on ideation, providing a place to facilitate any discussion, from strategic planning to large-scale scrum planning. As teams transition into Lucidchart, they take those brainstorms and visualize the stakeholders, organizational processes and technical systems that will be necessary to execute on project plans. Together, the suite enables teams to collaborate and communicate clearly about the most complex topics, no matter where contributors are located.