Premier Inn has cheap family rooms from £29 a night, which works out at £7.25pp for a family of four.
Hundreds of destinations are available, with the best deals between May and August – perfect for a summer getaway.
If you click on a link in this piece, we may earn affiliate revenue.
The offer features standard rooms, meaning guests can amend the booking up to 1 pm on the day of arrival.
Premier Inn have hotels throughout the country, so if you don’t have a specific destination in mind, here are some of the best locations included in the deal:
- Hotels near attractions and museums such as the Natural History Museum, National Railway Museum, and Wollaton Hall, Nottingham
- Hotels near family-friendly attractions such as Peppa Pig World, Eureka! Halifax, and Chester Zoo
- Hotels in popular beach towns such as Cornwall, Devon, Sussex, Bournemouth and Brighton
- Hotels near airports such as Birmingham, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester and London
- Hotels near theme parks such as Legoland, Warwick Castle and Thorpe Park
Prices were correct at time of publication.
All the rooms at Premier Inn feature a TV, free wifi, tea and coffee makers and a desk.
The family room will have either sofa beds or pull-out beds for the kids depending on the hotel.
Families can also make big savings at Premier Inn, as up to two under-16s can eat breakfast for free when an adult orders a full Premier Inn Breakfast, which is £9.50.
If you’re looking for more bargain deals, Haven has UK holidays on sale from £3pp a night.
And Park Holidays has 50% off luxury lodges at caravan parks, from £19pp a night this Easter.
We have also found cheap 3-night foreign holidays over the Jubilee bank holiday weekend.