This one’s for you Santa Monica! Local’s Night on the Pier is well underway. Once a month during this spring and fall, the Pier will be rolling out the red carpet for Santa Monica Locals, with youth activities, live music and DJs from local bands and institutions, an art exhibit, Pier business discounts, a car show, and so much more!
This monthly event brings the local community together to enjoy an evening curated for Santa Monicans, by Santa Monicans. Gather your friends and family and head on down to the Pier! You really won’t want to miss this incredible and unique outdoor setting to unwind with them all while celebrating Santa Monica.
In keeping with the Santa Monica Pier Corporation’s (SMPC) commitment to producing the best and most distinctive “can’t believe they’re free events,” there is no cost to attend. For anyone looking to break their weekly routine with a unique evening, Locals’ Night is the once-a-month event that has something for everyone!
DATES & TIMES:
Thursday, March 10, 3pm-10pm
Thursday, April 21, 3pm-10pm
Thursday, May 19, 3pm-10pm
Thursday, September 15, 3pm-10pm
Thursday, October 20, 3pm-10pm
Thursday, November 17, 3pm-10pm
Thursday, December 15, 3pm-10pm
HERE’S THE EXPERIENTIAL RUNDOWN:
• Youth Activities presented by Cayton Children’s Museum
• Storytime presented by the Santa Monica Public Library
• Book Reading by local Santa Monica authors
• Play Readings presented by the Santa Monica Repertory Theater
East End Stage
• Live Music by local Santa Monica bands
• Community Engagement with the Santa Monica Police Department
• Dance Performances by local Santa Monica establishments
Pacific Park Stage :
• Live Music presented by the Santa Monica Music Center
Viewing Platform :
• Art and Photography Exhibits by local Santa Monica artists
West End Stage :
• Sunset Spins presented by Pico Youth & Family Center
Full event schedule is available online at: santamonicapier.org/localsnight
FREE! FREE! FREE!
Santa Monica Pier