ALEXANDRIA, Va.—Despite recent lifestyle changes, customers are still coming to our stores for gas, food and convenience. But both how they prefer to shop and customer expectations have fundamentally changed and on Monday, August 2, at 2p.n. ET you can join Intel IOT visionary, Dane Oldridge, and SageNet Digital Experience guru, IV Dickson as they explore how best in class retailers are effectively tackling these challenges.
In the future, the guest experience must be upgraded, all the way from the forecourt to the POS. Technological innovations, combined with unique offers and new ways to deliver those offers, make it increasingly difficult to know how to adapt and thrive in this new normal. From smart shelves to curbside and pump side delivery, to AI-driven digital signage screens, this webinar explores the real-world technologies and tactics available today and what customers can expect.
- State-of-the-industry c-store customer engagement technologies
- Sanity-saving digital experience implementation tactics
- Tips for identifying key touch points that influence customer decisions
- How to gain and maintain customer engagement
- Opportunities and considerations for shopper-friendly data gathering and usage
Reserve your seat today.